Vaal University of Technology VUT Online Application 2022 – 2023
The Vaal University of Technology (VUT) Application Form for 2022 – 2023 is expected to open from from 1 April to 30 November.
SEE DETAILS ON CLOSING DATES HERE
Therefore Vaal University of Technology encourage prospective students to apply online via application form (Hard-Copy) early as possible for 2022 – 2023 academic year.
How to Apply Vaal University of Technology (VUT) Application Form 2022 – 2023
In order to apply Vaal University of Technology (VUT) Application Form, you will need the followings:
- A working email address
- your South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, your passport number
Kindly check the links below before your proceed:
- Vaal University of Technology VUT Courses Offered
- Vaal University of Technology VUT Prospectus
- Vaal University of Technology VUT Admission Requirements
- Vaal University of Technology VUT Registration
To apply Vaal University of Technology (VUT) Application Form 2022 – 2023
How to apply Vaal University of Technology (VUT) Application Form 2022 – 2023
- Go to https://www.vut.ac.za/
- Proof of payment of your registration fee (compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below, and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
Vaal University of Technology (VUT) Application Forms 2022 – 2023
To find out the additional admission requirements for specific courses and qualifications, Click here.
The following documents need to be submitted with your application form:
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of Grade 11 or latest Grade 12 results
- Proof of payment of the application fee
General Enquiries: + 27 (0)16 950 9924 / 9925
Switchboard: Tel + 27 (0)16 950 9500
Call Centre: +27 16 950 9000
E-mail: [email protected]
When to Apply Vaal University of Technology Application Forms 2022 – 2023
- A year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11 or 12 or an
- An NQF Level 1 qualification, or
- An approved bridging programme designed for the specific purpose of accessing NQF Level 2, or
- A Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2.
Full Time Nated Courses
Application fee (new students only) and class fees are payable on registration.
All new applications must be accompanied by:
- Certified copy of latest school report/statement of results/Grade 12 or N3 certificate.
- Six certified copies of ID of Learner.
- Two certified copies of ID of Parent/Guardian.
- One ID size photo of Learner.
What are the basic admission requirements to a degree course of studying?
If you are considering applying to Vaal University, the following are the requirements that you are expected to meet:
- Have a Senior Certificate or an equivalent qualification
- You need a pass mark in any of the languages that the University uses to teach which is English at Standard Grade (SG) or Higher Grade (HG).
- In case you offer an N3 qualification to process your admission, then, it must have at least four subjects together with pass marks in two of the official languages. One of the pass marks must be in English, and that should, at least, be at Standard Grade (SG) level.
- Depending on the course/instructional programme that you are applying for, if it is in the Faculties of Applied and Computer Sciences and Engineering, SG (C) or HG (E) are the minimum required symbol for Physical Science, Mathematics and in some cases English. For other Faculties, you will need these subjects: Economics, Business Economics, Clothing and Needlework, Home Economics, Mathematics, Accounting, Typing, Physical Science, Biology, and Art.
Note that if you are 23 years, at least, you can apply for conditional admission. Then, when you are applying, you need to accompany it with:
- Certificate that state your formal qualifications;
- A recommendation from your employer that states that you have the necessary experience as well as communication abilities that will help you to complete the instructional programme that you are proposing to study successfully.
In case they conditionally approve your application, note that they can only admit you to the second semester/year of study and that is if you have successfully completed the full first year/semester course.
How do I check my application status at Vaal University of Technology VUT?
Usually, an official correspondence is sent to every applicant stating the result of the outcome of their application. Then, for all successful candidates, detailed information on how to go about their registration would also be made available to them. However, there is provision for you to monitor Vaal University of Technology application status. So, while students are expected to get a response any moment after the application closing date, in case you do not get any, the following are the steps that you can take:
- Visit the official website of the institution
- Once you are there, you would be required to input any of your passport, student or identification number.
- After doing so, click on the “Search” button.
Vaal University of Technology VUT Course Fees
It should be noted that there is no generally-fixed amount of money that students will pay. The course that you are putting in for determines how much you will pay and to get the actual rate, upon registration, you will see from your statement of accounts. Then, apart from the fact that fees are charged per semester and year programmes, charges that relate to providing additional text materials like laboratory fees, supplementary notes and field trips are separately raised.
Therefore, to have an estimated value of what the charges are like, you can visit the fees and funding option on the official website of the institution to have an idea of it. But you should bear in mind that if you are an international student, you will need to pay 100% upfront of whatever fees including that of your residence.
Vaal University of Technology Vaal Late Application
While prospective applicants are usually encouraged to apply as soon as possible, occasionally, late applicants get to be considered by the institution. A proof of this is seen based on the privilege that was given to walk-in applicants at the beginning of the year.
Based on information published on their website, while registration was already going on and the new intake of students were getting a quality service, walk-in students who were considered as late applicants had to be registered on a first- come, first served basis. But this is not to encourage lateness in registrations as the opportunity may not be available again in the coming years.
In case you have any other inquiries that you would like to make, you can download the general Vaal University of Technology prospectus, or you contact them using the information below:
Vaal University of Technology
Private Bag X021,
Andries Potgieter Blvd – South Africa
Telephone: +27(0)16 950 9000
Also, note that if you want to inquire based on any of their campuses or faculties, you can visit their official website to get a comprehensive list of their contact details.
In conclusion, studying at Vaal University is one of the best choices that anyone seeking admission into a higher institution of learning can make. With their conducive environment and various enriched programmes, students can rest assured of quality education there. And then, while you can apply by downloading their forms online, the information presented here on how to go about the VAAL online application should make the process easy for you in case you are considering processing your application online.