IZWE Loans South Africa Student Loan 2022 – 2023
IZWE Loans South Africa Student Loan 2021/2022 – Are you a parent looking for money to pay for your child’s education fee. IZWE offer personal loans of up to R250 000 with terms ranging from 12 months – 60 months to help you secure the future of your child.
|Online Applications 2022 – 2023||Check Application Status 2022 – 2023|
|List of Courses Offered 2022 – 2023||Online Registrations|
|Application Forms 2022 – 2023||Admission Requirements|
Benefits of IZWE Loans
- Loans of up to R250 000.
- Flexible repayment options (from 12 to 60 months).
- Decision in seconds & cash in your account within 24 hours.
- Customer Protection* Insurance for your peace of mind.
- Interest from as low as 15%.
IZWE Loans Requirements
- Your SA ID or driver’s licence.
- You will be required to provide proof of income documentation.
- You must be 18 years or older, with a salary of more than R2000 per month.
Representative example: Loan amount of R7,500 borrowed for 24 months. Annual Interest Rate: 25.25%. Initiation fee (charged upfront): R936.50 Monthly service fee: R69 Total Amount payable: R13 081. Monthly instalment amount: R545
Please note our interest rate will never exceed the maximum as prescribed by the NCA of 25.25% Fees subject to change based on risk profile
Contact IZWE Loan South Africa for more details of Student Loan:
- PO Box 111 Goodwood 7459
- 0861 666 424