No Experience Sales & Marketing Executive Job Opportunities – BOYI & BOYI LTD
Organisation: BOYI & BOYI LTD
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Director of Sales
BOYI & BOYI LTD is a Ugandan Registered company that currently focusses in Agro-Business & Food Processing, General trade, and the Clothing, Textile & Garments Industry.
Job Summary: The Sales & Marketing Executive will support the business in the Marketing and Selling it’s products in the Clothing, Textile and Garments Industry, through creating awareness and converting leads into Sales
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote and market the company range of products in the Ugandan market & where applicable, out of Uganda and to ensure profitable growth of the same.
- Routinely look for orders from customers and make regular checkups on them for any change in the stock supplied to them and tactfully convince them to improve their orders.
- Regularly update customers and their attendants of new developments such as new additional products as well as educating them on the strategies/benchmarks on selling particular products to customers.
- Regularly ask customers the challenges they face when selling or using the products and recording them so that the company can come up with precise answers and give them feedback in time.
- Come up with various strategies in marketing that are result oriented so that they can be reviewed, implemented and monitored to meet the Company set targets.
- Achieve set targets. You should achieve at least 90% of the sales target.
- Propose various Marketing strategies and discuss with Supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in the Fashion industry, Working in Sales Related job will be an added advantage
- Minimum knowledge of 3 languages (including Luganda)
- Knowledge and Familiarity with the Kampala Downtown setup
- Ability to Manage small teams
Special conditions: Some Travels may be required Outside the Greater Kampala Area.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their CVs and applications to: