Earn over 30,000 US Dollars as USEFM Security Escort at United States US Embassy
Organisation: United States US Embassy, US Mission in Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Salary: USD $30,113
Position Number: Kampala-2021-007
About US Embassy:
The United States Embassy in Kampala, Uganda has enjoyed diplomatic relations with Uganda for over 30 years. Ambassador Natalie E. Brown currently heads the U.S Mission to Uganda. The Mission is composed of several offices and organizations all working under the auspices of the Embassy and at the direction of the Ambassador.
Among the offices operating under the U.S Mission to Uganda are:
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Peace Corps
Job Summary: The USEFM Security Escort mainly performs all duties of a security escort by monitoring and escorting non-cleared visitors and personnel while in controlled access areas (CAA) or in other locations within mission facilities and grounds. The position is either full time, part time, or on an as needed basis, some after-hours, weekend and holiday work may be required. This position is directly supervised by the Facilities Manager. The incumbent must be able to obtain and hold a Top-Secret clearance.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
NOTE: All applicants must address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item.
- The applicants for the United States US Embassy USEFM Security Escort job opportunity should have completed high school or equivalent diploma is required.
- One year of general work experience in an office, management or security related environment is required.
- Thorough knowledge of post-specific security access procedures; the proper use of security-related equipment (radio, destruction, etc.); familiar with the general layout of mission grounds and facilities.
- Skills and Abilities: Basic keyboard skills and computer literacy. Must be observant, flexible and service oriented. Duties include prolonged periods of standing/walking and somewhat physically demanding activities to include climbing, working in cramped spaces and at times working in inclement weather. Incumbent will regularly be required to move or lift objects when escorting.
- Language: Level 3/3 fluency in English, both spoken and written, is required.
How to Apply:
All those interested in working with the US mission in Kampala should send their applications online at the link below.
Deadline: 23rd March 2021
Missed This Job? or Interested in more?. See List of Current Job Vacancies / Opportunities in Uganda
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY COMPANY
FIND JOBS IN UGANDA BY ROLE